• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rough break up :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough break up :(

Hey everyone

Just been through a rough break up with the girl...

Really struggling to get over her and cant stop thinking about her...

Any idea how to get over her? want this pain to end...

Thanks in advance

Buddy

Re: Rough break up

Did you try getting her back?

If the break up is final, then put away everything that can remind you of her!! ( presents, photos, )

Keep yourself occupied with something you enjoy doing. Going out with friends, having fun, and of course, detailing cars.

And most importantly, always think on the positive side.

A break up can lead to another great girl that may be better than the last one. Think of all the joys of being single, having no worries.

Good luck, I was dumped harshly by a girl once and the pain only lasted a few months at most.

Comment

Thankls james0509,

No havnt tried getting her back, she didnt have the same feelings as me so no use trying to force my feelings upon her... Threw everything away she gave my like you said mate, but still think about her alot... cant wait to find another girl, i love being in a relationship and i hate the single life... I feel obliged to go out and meet people, even when i dont want to... yes detailing cars has been a big thing over the last few months, one of the only things that take my mind off things... always thinking about her with another guy and that makes me feel depressed, to the point i feel sick... i know i cant control what she does in her life and i dont want to, but yeah, alot of heart ache and want it all to end...

Thanks

Buddy

Comment

Seriously bro move on , I know it must be real hard to do it but it is a MUST. I am sure you have plenty of friends and family to go to and don't force yourself to meet someone new cause it won't be your true feelings for the new girlfriend and in the long run you will not be happy. Only time will heal the pain but keep active it will go away quickly
        Sudzontherun serving all of the Tri-state Area

Comment

Thanks sudz

yeah mate, trying to find another girl already and yeh, think i am trying to force things but i thought by finding someone else i might forget about the other.... but i shall take it as it comes i suppose..

thanks

Buddy

Comment

When I was in 10th grade my English teacher told me this about breakups:

"If you love something set it free. If it comes back it was meant to be.

The guy was British so I sounded even funnier with a cockney accent.

Sorry if that didn't help.
            Last edited by Andy M.; Sep 27, 2009, 04:23 AM. Reason: Keeping it family friendly-Andy M.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. I know how you are feeling. I was with a girl for a long time and actually thought I was going to marry her. We ended up going our separate ways. I never really got over her until 8 years later. Happy to say though that we ended up getting back together and recently got married. There is a plan for everyone and if you just give it enough time it will all work out. Maybe not with her but with someone.
              Tracy
              765-413-7547
              Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

Good advice to move on, there are PLENTY of girls out there. I know it stings, but just think about all the free time you can spend detailing now!
                NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Agree with James... another will come, probably when you least expect it; has ALWAYS happened to me that way [ go looking and find nothing, focus on YOU and what you want to do and BAM! there she is ] In the short term, a friend advised me once to go out for a beer, after a few you'll be calling her a B____! Just kidding, my man. But the focusing on you part is for real. Hang in there.

Comment

Drive out here to michigan and hang out for the night i will hook you up with a few beers and plenty of women

Comment

check your pm's
                      Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

There is really no way to artificially "end the pain" early. You are going to face a rough period, usually around a month, followed by a gradual healing process. The first month will be rough, just prepare yourself for it.

Be smart, don't rush out and do things you may later regret to forget her.

Try to involve yourself in HEALTHY activities: working out, jogging, hanging out with friends (doesn't mean hitting bars and clubs), hanging out with family, working on your car, etc.

Accept the fact that what happened is done, value yourself, your health, and life, and then do your best to accept the fact that you need to move on. It won't be immediate, and it won't be easy. BUT, you will survive and after the first month or so it will get easier with each passing day.

Good luck, and keep your chin up.

Comment

hey buddy89, check out this thread...

Comment

Thanks to Mark, Micheal and the rest of the MOL family for you input... Appreciates it muchly... Will be a difficult time thats for sure

Comment

Thanks to Mark, Micheal and the rest of the MOL family for you input... Appreciates it muchly... Will be a difficult time thats for sure Will definitely take you advice Mark and hopefully it shall help...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');