• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rough break up :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rough break up

Originally posted by buddy89 View Post
    Thanks to Mark, Micheal and the rest of the MOL family for you input... Appreciates it muchly... Will be a difficult time thats for sure Will definitely take you advice Mark and hopefully it shall help...

No problem man! As long as we do not resort to vicious name callings of our ex's we should be fine.

From reading all the informative replies in this thread, it seems that many people here are experienced in getting dumped!

You're not alone

Comment

Hey MOL family...

The invisible, you are right, it does sound like everyone else has been dumped lol
      Its good to know ive got you lot, and detailing to fall back on lol...

Thanks
      Buddy

Comment

Lot of people pulling for you. Don't be afraid of the pain, as it seems to help you detail.
        Maybe the will pain make it so you will be there for someone else, as you will have "been there and done that."
        Last edited by Jossy92; Sep 27, 2009, 07:06 AM. Reason: Typos
        Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
        by John Wooden

'88 Honda

Comment

There is an old saying, "Nice guys finish last." I am a nice guy and was dumped by a girl 32 years ago. I hurt a long time. Then BAM out of nowhere I met this beautiful women that has been my wife for 28 years, I don't believe in old sayings. Keep your head held high and stay healthy and focused. Join a church group, do some volunteer work etc. That is where you will find a good lady. Best of luck to you.

Comment

hey buddy,
            feel sorry to hear your story...

have faith and always stay optimistic and postive about everything... and I am sure God has great plans for your life...

and if she really didnt have the same feelings for you, you are way better being single, rather than her suddenly cheating on you and really hurt your feelings... As long as you keep yourself healthy and occupied with something, I am sure you will get a way better replacement very soon...
            Ganesa,
            Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');