• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just dropped my electric bill from $390 a month to $113 per month...wanna know how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just dropped my electric bill from $390 a month to $113 per month...wanna know how?

It's simple really....
    I just got rid of all the females in the house!
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Re: I just dropped my electric bill from $390 a month to $113 per month...wanna know

And shoes....They're obsessed with shoe shops

Comment

Re: I just dropped my electric bill from $390 a month to $113 per month...wanna know

Don't take this the wrong way Nick, but you didn't get a divorce did you?
      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
        Don't take this the wrong way Nick, but you didn't get a divorce did you?
        No sir, wasn't married. We were just living in sin. She moved her mom in about a year ago, and things just went downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
          No sir, wasn't married. We were just living in sin. She moved her mom in about a year ago, and things just went downhill from there.
          Was her mom HOT ?

Comment

Originally posted by SHYNEMAN123 View Post
            Was her mom HOT ?
            no

Comment

Was her mom HOT ?
              Only in the winter when she had the heat cranked up, lying around in a heating blanket.

Otherwise, in the summer she was NOT hot because she apparently used the AIR CONDITIONING a LOT!!
              Kevin Brown
              NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                Only in the winter when she had the heat cranked up, lying around in a heating blanket.

Otherwise, in the summer she was NOT hot because she apparently used the AIR CONDITIONING a LOT!!
                Well spoken sir

Comment

Was her mom HOT ?
                  no

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Well spoken sir
                    That never seems to be a good situation but trust me there is always something better. You have to look at it as something that was not right for you and when mrs right comes along you will no it. I spent 17 years and 2 great kids with mrs wrong but now I cant believe I could be this happy with a women who is truly my best friend.

She told my once don't settle with one you can live with wait for the one you can not live without. God she is so smart I guess that's why she stalked me till I gave in. LOL

Comment

I dont ever want to get married or have kids so its not going to be a problem for me.
                      Nick
                      Tucker's Detailing Services
                      815-954-0773
                      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Was her mom HOT ?

Frank's always on the look-out.....Cool Frank!

Comment

Frank's tastes for classics is reflected on his taste for women

Comment

lmao

thanks i needed that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');