• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBWorld.org at Meguiar's!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My order arrived perfectly. No shipping charges.

Besides this order I've purchased another $125 of Meguiar's stuff locally and that, plus the PC 7336, I'm ready to go. With 3 cars and a Harley to maintain I've got my work cut out for me.

My cars are looking better already and I've never had better results so I'm extremely happy.

I want to thank Mike Phillips and everyone at Meguiar's for the Detailing 101 class, this great website and the marvelous products that have made cleaning these cars so enjoyable.

I used the #40 Vinyl cleaner on the convertible's top to get all that old splatter from the last time I tried to polish this car and I could never get it clean. Now it looks like a million bucks. I left one spot undone so I can snap a before and after picture.

Comment

sounds like we need to have a sunday detailing party at lynches house
      Chopped 55 Suburban
      99 3.0 CL
      Family cars:
      1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
      48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
      New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
      Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

We had the detailing party with the Lynches but nobody else showed up. Our pair of aging 97/98 Mustangs that are abused and parked outside got the outside makeover. Looks amazing. The rotary buffer definately does a better job and is faster and we experimented but a little more elbow grease with the #83 followed by #7 and a coat of Tech Wax made them better than new. Tomorrow I'll have to see about the inside of my daughters 'Stang. She has a mental illness which forces her to keep her car as filthy as possible, sort of the opposite of OCD that makes you overclean. Don't know what's cheaper, me cleaning it for her or the shrink bills.

Comment

mental illness which forces her to keep her car as filthy as possible
          Fortunately this is an age depentant illness. after many hundreds of thousands of dollars sending her to college, she will have a miracle cure. Called not looking messy for potential husbands!

Not too many men say, I want a messy wife and a bad cook!

Where are the photos? Number 83 is just great isn't it?

Comment

Unfortunately it not only got dark when we were done but it started raining, arghhh! It's the Lynch curse, wax your car and rain will come. But it's only a 15 minute wash from perfection so if it stops tomorrow I'll take a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Buellwinkle

arghhh! It's the Lynch curse, wax your car and rain will come.
              Are you kidding?

I only have to wash the windows to guarantee rain.

BTW, I sure love tha no.7

Comment

Sure, now you waxed 2 1/2 cars, it's going to rain for 2 1/2 days....

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');