• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Dallas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Dallas!

Hello all!

My name is William F and I live in Dallas TX. I recently became the owner of 2004 PT Cruiser with a nice metallic graphite paint job. I found about Meguiar's products from Don aka Candyman over at PT Cruiser Links.

I have decided to committ to keeping the car as close to show shape as I can and after recomendations from Don, I got some of the products and have been learning how to use them.

I'm looking forward to learning how to really do this and having a sweet, sexy ride!

Re: Hello from Dallas!

2004 Mazda 6i Onyx Black

Comment

Welcome; you're at the right place to go " Car Crazy ".

Comment

+ 2 MOL

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

+ 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL.. + 2 MOL..
            it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');