• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shoe shine brush for carpet/upholstery cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoe shine brush for carpet/upholstery cleaning

hi,

its been a while since i last cleaned our car's carpet. this time, its crunch time and i have to clean our two cars. i can't do it alone, so i had my brother in law with me to help me clean both cars. the thing is, i only got one set of cleaning tools.

in particular, we have to clean the upholstery and we don't have the right brush to or tool for it until i found my dad's old shoe polishing kit. it had a shoe shine brush which i thought i could use for cleaning the carpet. i got 3 from dad's box and cleaned them well with hot water and detergent. i tried them and gave them a shot.

to my surprise, it did the cleaning pretty well. from now on, i'll be using a shoe shine brush for my upholstery tasks. even the most expensive of it is still cheap enough but does the task well.

Re: shoe shine brush for carpet/upholstery cleaning

Sounds like it would work. Thanks for sharing the tip.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');