• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Ultimate Compound test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Ultimate Compound test

Hi guys, a couple of days ago i was talking to a friend that has a toyota tercel, the car was repainted badly, it has embeded particles in the paint and lots of rough sanding marks under the paint that cant be corrected. besides that, the cars paint was swirled into a gray color, very deep RIDS and it got hit by a football making a very ugly mark on the hood.
    so after work he came over to talk and i took out some products to test to see what we could acomplish, i would have started by sanding and some rotary work but i wanted to see how far i could correct with a DA and consumer line UC. well a pix it's worth a thousand words..

Before: it was baddddddd..... you cant even tell the color. it was dark, so iam sorry for some of the bad pictures, this was after wash and clay (yeah its clean!!)

After 50-50.. a pass with G220 and Megs Cutting pad gave me this result, this product was easy to apply and smelled great, just aplied a bead in the pad, worked in at speed 1, then moved to 5, worked it maybe 30 seconds on a 16x16 area and then inspected the work, it wiped off very easily with a microfiber cloth revealing a beautifull LSP ready surface, after some NXT paste, here are some shots.
    my flash was giving alot of bounce of the paint so i wasn't able to get detailed shots, but believe me it was a night and day diference. the metal flakes realy SHOWED...

Heres a Before:

And After.. look at the color change due to the swirl correction, and the change in the reflection of the light (btw it came a bit out of focus)

Well just wanted to recomend it to anyone that has a real bad surface to correct, its very agresive compound, cuts fast and easy to apply and work it, but i didnt think that it would be ready por LSP. Just great, i will buy alot more ASAP.. Thanks megs for another great product.

-Nelson
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Little Ultimate Compound test

Great work. I am sure your friend was blown away by your results.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Re: Little Ultimate Compound test

mama mia
      mucha gracias for sharing
      it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');