• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 Blazer - Swirls Removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job on overtaking those swirls, the blazer looks great. You may want to look into picking up some #83 and #80 to take on some of the more challenging defects.

Comment

Excellent job! I find it abit hard to use G100 to polish the pillars since they're narrow. Sometimes I would just prefer to apply Scratch-X on hard-to-reach paint areas. I highly recommend #83 and #80 to everyone who owns a PC or G100!
      zey's detailing photography blog

Comment

Awesome pics! I'd also recommend # 80 Speed Glaze (with your PC) for a cleaner. It works wonders!! I use #80, DC#2 polish, and NXT wax. As soon as I use up the DC#2 polish, I plan to switch to another Mirror Glaze product.
        2003 Mach 1
        Azure Blue
        5 speed/IUP
        2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
        KY Horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by MattN03
          Awesome pics! I'd also recommend # 80 Speed Glaze (with your PC) for a cleaner. It works wonders!! I use #80, DC#2 polish, and NXT wax. As soon as I use up the DC#2 polish, I plan to switch to another Mirror Glaze product.
          #80 will be included in my next order and will definitely be used the next time I detail the Blazer. It will also help with some of the problem areas on my Dakota, which will be worked on and written up in about a month or so.

I'm impressed with the way #7 Show Car glaze really glossed up the finish. I may try to do a side by side on the Dak with #7 and DC#2. It's Patriot Blue Metallic so it should be a decent comparison.

AND: THANKS to everyone for their compliments and suggestions!!
          Last edited by kuhlguy71; Jan 27, 2005, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Awesome job there kuhlguy71!!!

Thanks for sharing your results with us!

-RP-
            -The Final Detail-
            Lagrange, Kentucky
            thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
            CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Nice job!
              "Washing for the People"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');