• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wipe as glass cleaning cloth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Wipe as glass cleaning cloth?

I was wondering if the Ultimate Wipe microfiber detailing cloth can be used with a glass cleaner? I know it's very well suited as a buffing off cloth, but can it also be used to apply cleaner? Can I spray glass cleaner on to the glass or straight on the Ultimate Wipe and wipe the glass clean?

Re: Ultimate Wipe as glass cleaning cloth?

Welcome to the board!!

Originally posted by Ram79
    I was wondering if the Ultimate Wipe microfiber detailing cloth can be used with a glass cleaner?
    Yes with outstanding results. This is my preferred method of cleaning glass.

I know it's very well suited as a buffing off cloth, but can it also be used to apply cleaner?
    What kind of cleaner? Paint cleaner? I try to keep the towels clean by not using to apply paint cleaners or such. Plus I try to stay away from grease and oils with the UWMF. Just me.

Can I spray glass cleaner on to the glass or straight on the Ultimate Wipe and wipe the glass clean?
    I spray on the glass and the wipe depending on the situation.

Comment

Thanks scrub!

So the ultimate wipe can be used damp. I could spray glass cleaner on it, or the quik detailer for that matter.

Comment

you sure can.

Comment

Microfiber polishing cloths are better at cleaning glass and mirrors with a glass cleaner than both cotton towels and paper towels. With that said, I have been told that our new Glass Duo-Fiber is now the best performing cloth for cleaning with a glass cleaner by combining the best features of both microfiber and cotton into one cloth.

Duo-Fiber Glass Towel

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I can't wait for it to hit store shelves. When will the new 2005 products be available in stores worldwide?

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');