• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Products for 2010!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Products for 2010!!!

Mike, are we going to want to eat any of these products because they smell too good?

Any all-stars on the smelling scale like UQW for these new products?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

when will they hit the stores after being launched at SEMA ? :]
      Ganesa,
      Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
        Mike, are we going to want to eat any of these products because they smell too good?

Any all-stars on the smelling scale like UQW for these new products?
        I'm curious of this too. I've never smelled a Meguiar's product I really didn't like so I would expect so!
        James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com
        www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Okay, I didn't read through the entire 7 pages, so if I'm repeating someone, my apologies. My predictions for some of the new products.

1. Based on the success of the "ultimate" products, expect to see an expansion of the line. "Ultimate Interior Detailer" or "Ultimate Wheel Detailer" or some derivative thereof.

2. Meguiars will likely follow the trends with products and I would expect to see either a rinseless wash type product or a WOWO product.

3. SMALLER PADS for your DA. This one I'm REALLY confident about, in fact, I think I can see them in one of the pictures. 4" or 5.5" pads will be on the way IMO. I haven't bought pads in a LONG time, because I'm so certain of this.

4. Possible gallon offerings of UQW.

Those are my *guesses*.
          ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post

The word on the internet street is the Megs will be introducing a new buffer. Could this be it?
            Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
            --Al Kimel

Comment

Originally posted by akimel View Post
              The word on the internet street is the Megs will be introducing a new buffer. Could this be it?
              Something like the Flex would be cool. I would buy one if it is as powerful as the flex, but with the pricetag of the G110. Fingers crossed.

But I don't know, my imagination tells me that the thing in this picture looks very much like a 5 gallon bucket and a grid guard. Maybe not. The graphic guy totally sabotaged these pictures really badly!

Comment

abstract Art
                it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

yupp

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
                  Something like the Flex would be cool. I would buy one if it is as powerful as the flex, but with the pricetag of the G110. Fingers crossed.

But I don't know, my imagination tells me that the thing in this picture looks very much like a 5 gallon bucket and a grid guard. Maybe not. The graphic guy totally sabotaged these pictures really badly!
                  it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

I wonder if they'll have 3"-4" 2.0 pads in the pic that looks like a kit?

Comment

Comment

Could the Mike(s) at least give an estimate of how much extra cash I should set aside for the new products? I'm so excited, believe it or not, this has become one of my favorite times of year.
                        Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

I never contemplated the idea of a NEW DA, but that has me drooling at the notion that they might have something like the Flex, although personally I doubt it because of what Kevin Brown has been able to do with the G110.

Based on M105/M205 and Kevin's "method", he has increased the possibilities of a DA 10 fold, so maybe Meguiars will ride that pony for a while before they develop a new DA. Who knows.
                          ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Mejia View Post
                            Could the Mike(s) at least give an estimate of how much extra cash I should set aside for the new products? I'm so excited, believe it or not, this has become one of my favorite times of year.
                            Ditto. I will tuck away a whole paycheck if necessary!
                            James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                            Calais Auto Detailing
                            CalaisDetails@aim.com
                            www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                              Ditto. I will tuck away a whole paycheck if necessary!
                              I just got an e-mail from the Meguiars Sales & Marketing team. They suggest TWO whole paychecks.
                              NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                                I just got an e-mail from the Meguiars Sales & Marketing team. They suggest TWO whole paychecks.
                                So how much money are we talking here?
                                Shane
                                1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');