• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Products for 2010!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Products for 2010!!!

Where did you guys hear of this updated G110?
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
      Where did you guys hear of this updated G110?
      Here's proof from one source (Autogeek)

Comment

Sources from certain forum indicated the new G110 has more power than the PC-XP and will not bog down. Hopefully the new unit will have less QA issue.
        Looking forward to try out the new unit and perhaps buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
          Here's proof from one source (Autogeek)
          Any chance thats a couple years old?
          Nick
          815-954-0773

Comment

Any chance thats a couple years old?
            Meguiars MT300 Dual Action Polisher - Professional grade results in your garage! Meguiars MT300 Dual Action Polisher is a professional-grade dual action car polisher that enables users of all skill levels to achieve a flawless finish in their ...
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Also, under where the price is located, it says that this item is temporarily on manufacturer back order. Not sure if that means anything due to the soon to be released products or not.
              Shane

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

And look up the G110 on ADS: http://autodetailingsolutions.net/g110.html. By Product Info, it says, "New G110 Coming in November! Look for New Product Information & Specialty Kits Soon." Sweeeeeeeeeet!!
                Shane

Comment

Sure, I could be dead wrong, but I dont think Meguiars would allow info as big as that to just leak out like that, and AG of all places.

Didnt really see a machine-like figure in the blurred out photos either.

Whatever, we will see in ten days.
                  Nick
                  815-954-0773

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                    Also, under where the price is located, it says that this item is temporarily on manufacturer back order. Not sure if that means anything due to the soon to be released products or not.
                    Well, if it's the same one I tested from the mfg they use now, it's not a big improvement. Slimmer body, side switch, and a slight modification of the Porter Cable counter weight system. All-in-all, the PCXP is a much better machine. Again, as I said... IF it's the same one I tested.

Comment

Sure, I could be dead wrong, but I dont think Meguiars would allow info as big as that to just leak out like that, and AG of all places.

Didnt really see a machine-like figure in the blurred out photos either.

Whatever, we will see in ten days.
                      Many retailers are already releasing information to the public on the internet on what to expect from Meguiar's. It's marketing in hope to have an edge over the competitors

Like MANY, I was told exactly what products to expect...

Comment

Originally posted by Nordic View Post
                        Many retailers are already releasing information to the public on the internet on what to expect from Meguiar's. It's marketing in hope to have an edge over the competitors

I'm sure you'll be happy to back that statement up with links to that released information

Why don't you tell us what you do and why you were told what to expect?
                        Mike
                        Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

This product looks like it could be either a wax or polish.

Comment

This looks like pads or a new polisher.

Comment

I don't know about you guys- but I can NOT wait for SEMA! Looks like Meguiar's is going to be hitting a home run, err, scratch that- a GRAND SLAM this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Nordic View Post
                                My wifey told me Santa loves me.
                                ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');