• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odor Eliminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Odor Eliminator

I think the scent is definately a step up from the previous version. I sprayed down the ambulances, boots, and my furniture at home and it did the job......especially on the boots!!!
    For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

This stuff works so well for everything from smoke to vomit to sweat. I have gotten my branch to formally include it in our required supplies.
      1994 Firebird Formula - Red

Comment

This stuff smells GREAT! I just bought a bottle at Target today. I usually don't have smells in my cars (knock on wood), but just in case, plus good for rental cars I get.

Plus, good for the home.

It smells delicious. Why is that garbage they sell at grocery stores smell like it's trying to poison you with fragrant fumes?

They really should learn from Meguiar's.

Comment

Its just great to walk around the house with once in a while...
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player.swf" id="tts_flash" width="18" height="18">

</object>
            Hello friends all well hope so, for me to get this odor eliminator, I would like to know the correct way to use, please could I pass that I will have better results in its use. Thanks! I live in Brazil!

Comment

Not sure where you will find it down there, but as far as using it, all you have to do is spray it.

Just pull the trigger, and let the mist fall across the seat, or carpet, etc. Dont soak the surface.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');