• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ultimate Protectant

Just tried this out a few weeks ago. I LOVE the smell and it looks AMAZING on my dash! It's been about 3 weeks, maybe 4 and I'm just now almost needing to hit the dash again Very impressed with the product. I haven't read through every post about this so it might have been said but the only negative is the way it ours out. Because the top part is sunk is a bit, it can be a little messy on top on the bottle but other than that, I love it.

Comment

I agree with everything you said....it's a great product. And I agree with the messy spout on the bottle. I finally poured it into a bottle I bought at the 99 Cent Store.
      Barry

Comment

I wonder if it would work on a semi gloss matte black painted surface?
        WAX ON WAX OFF

Comment

I just bought a bottle of this and read all the reviews rants and raves and product details and dint learn till i got home and read the label its not indented for painted surfaces,why don't Maguires stated
          WAX ON WAX OFF

Comment

I don't recall any reviews of this product proclaiming it for use on any thing other than vinly,plastic or rubber? Even the many photos show it on such....
            Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
              *** New Product for 2010 ***

Product Attributes:
              • Restores color and shine to faded surfaces
              • Quick drying formula produces a streak-free finish
              • Cures like a wax on nonporous surfaces
              • Use on interior & exterior plastic and vinyl surfaces
              • Unmatched protection & durability
                • Uses state of the art hybrid polymer technology
                • Protection & shine lasts weeks!
                • Innovative UV clear coat technology

• Great on exterior trim
              • Won’t streak in rain
              • Part # - G14512
              • MSRP - $ 8.99
              Dennisg,
              I think it's pretty clear from that description that UP is a plastic/vinyl protector/restorer. Nothing to do with painted surfaces.
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Nothing stated on their product description on their web sight about painted surfaces only on the label ithink thats pretty clear so be it
                WAX ON WAX OFF

Comment

The UP is very cool product, I like it on my dash ..

Comment

Originally posted by FRS View Post
                    The UP is very cool product, I like it on my dash ..
                    Where did you get some?
                    I know Megs Australia now has some in stock but I still haven't been able to find it in retail stores anywhere!
                    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                      Where did you get some?
                      I know Megs Australia now has some in stock but I still haven't been able to find it in retail stores anywhere!

Super cheap auto

Comment

Here you can search by postcode
                        The official site for Meguiar's Australia, the trusted experts in care care since 1901. Find all of your favorite Meguiar's products, plus tips and how-to videos.

Comment

Yep, I have a few Super Cheap's near me but none of them stock it (yet).

Comment

Nice one! Looks interesting. I want to protect my tires with that one.

Comment

where can i find it here in the US? I don't know of any auto parts store that carries this...
                              2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I found it at Walmart.
                                Jim
                                My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');