• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wash & Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ultimate Wash & Wax

first wash with this stuff ...

great smell
    great glooves surf's

a nice shampoo

Comment

Originally posted by Isla View Post
      great glooves surf's
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

i just bought a 2011 chevy cruze white, and i washed it myself today for the first time and i love this this stuff!!the shine it left after drying is something else! even with it being white i can still see detaied white puffy clouds and deep blue sky. can't wait till i try the uw! nice product guys.
        budd.

Comment

Budd I am in the same boat er car. Except my Cruze is black. It's a great car
          Almost like a little Cadillac. What trim level did you get?

By the way my last car was a white Saturn LS2 and the best wax for white was M20. I agree that the wash and wax is a good product but it is hard to measure the product. You should try m62 let's just say that there is a reason that it's $25 for a gallon.

Comment

My Cruze is silver. I bought it for my wife and for me to use as my 'other car'.

Naturally, I couldn't help myself so I drove it from the dealer to a wheel shop and put rims on it and had it lowered. It looks fantastic IMO.

Great little car for what they are - our Australian (Holden) version looks a little different to yours...
            Originally posted by Blueline
            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

i have the LT trim. yea so far it's been a real nice car. i really like trhe steering.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');