• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buckethead: Wet/Dry vac on the cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buckethead: Wet/Dry vac on the cheap.

At this point I still use my Bissel Little Green Machine. Does quite well for itself. Though it only advertise 3 amp (no peak HP rating). I managed to extract my wife's carpet pretty well and just for safe measure. I turned the car on full blast heat and opened the sun roof partial and it was 90% dry with in minutes.

At some point I will get a regular wet/dry vac for heavy extraction but at this time its enough. Plus I can get into hard to reach areas.

Comment

I've seen a similar type vacuum that attaches to a 5 gallon bucket for sale when I was in Lowes also. I've never tried it, though.

Shop-Vac Bucket Max
      Brian

Comment

It's a good idea, however the power is completely missing. If you want a good deal wait until they have a special buy of shop vacs, you can usually pick up a 12-14 gallon 2-3hp for $20. This is the one I use for mobile details and the performance is acceptable. I bought 3 for family and friends. (I used to work at Home Depot.)

Comment

Seems like a great idea. I would not use it to extract shampoo but for vacuuming, it seems like a winner to me.
          ChrisThompsonsCustom@gmail.com
          www.ChrisThompsonsCustom.webs.com
          (352) 897-0050

Comment

I was thinking about picking one of these up for a backup vac for my mobile business.

Comment

Rarely do I get to brag about a bargain(because I am terrible at pulling trigger on purchases and miss the sales), but Black Friday I grabbed a 16gallon Ridgid wet/Dry Vac at Home Depot for $28!!. It has been awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');