• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Detail Chile-2008 Dodge Nitro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Detail Chile-2008 Dodge Nitro

Hi MOL,
    here iam again with another nice detail that i did for a new Client/Friend, its a Candy apple red Dodge Nitro, after doing another car for him, he wanted to detail this one. it was polished before due to the swilrs i saw in the hood. i had to pick it up from his house he night before to be able to start in the morning working. So heres the post, enjoy relax and shine...

Hola MOL,
    aqui estoy otra ves con otro detallado que hise para un nuevo Cliente/Amigo, es una dodge nitro roja. despues de aver trabajado en el auto de su hija, quiso tambien hacer un detallado de esta. Tambien alguien la habia pulido antes por unos hologramas que tenia en el capot. se fue a buscar a su domicilio y despues entregar. Bueno, aqui les va el post, disfruten, relajense y brillen....

Wash/Lavado:
    2BM
    NXT soap
    Microfiber glove
    Karcher
    California blade
    Vroom drying towels

Descon:
    Clay lube
    Megs Mild Clay

Compund/Compuesto:
    Fine wool pad, UC, Rot
    Cutting pad, UC, DA

Polishing/Pulido:
    Polishing pad, EANW, DA

Sealent:
    M21

Extras
    Hyper dressing
    Detailing brushes
    Microfiber cloths

Begining-Comienso

this is how it looked after the wash, not bad from far away, but on close inspection: we had SWIRLS-RIDS-HOLOGRAMS-AND DEEP SCRATCHES.

Asi es como se miraba despues de la lavada, no muy mal de lejos, pero en inspeccion cerca se veian: SWIRLS-RIDS-HOLOGRAMAS-Y RAYAS PROFUNDAS.

2nd Step-2nda Etapa.
    rims, tires and suspencion were cleaned one by one with power washer and degreaser with an assortment of brushes.
    llantas, ruedas y suspencion fueron lavados uno por uno con la hidro y desengrasante usando una mescla de cepillos.

BEFORE-ANTES

AFTER-DESPUES

The rims were real bad, after cleaning we found black spray paint on them, we were able to remove it after alot of work.
    Las llantas estaban super mal, despues de lavarlas encontramos pintura negra.que logramos sacar despues de "MUCHO" trabajo.

on to the polishing, i went to pickup a rotary for this job, to make it go a bit faster, also there were some deep scratches that i opted not to chase to stay on the safe side of the "clear", after this i compounded with the DA to remove holograms. red shirt for red cars.

ahora el pulido, use una rotatoria para comenzar el trabajo, para ir un poco mas rapido tambien, la pintura tenia rayas profundas, al parecer con ramas fuera de camino, asi que decidi sacar los swirls y rayas leves pero no seguir mas profundo para mantenerse seguro con la integridad de la "laca", depues una segunda pasada con la pulidora doble accion para eliminar cualquier holograma. polera roja par autos rojos jeje
    (mensaje subliminal?-subliminal message?)

another problem area was the front bumper that was badly painted and has runs in the corners. i went with some 1500 wet sanding to remove the runs and then bring back the shine with compound and polish.

otro problema era el parachoques frontal, que fue muy mal pintado y tenia pintura chorreada en las esquinas. con lija al agua saque lo chorreado y despues a traer el brillo con compuestos y pulimentos.

Before-Antes

After-Despues

the after pics after sealent. las fotos despues de el sellado.

DONEE-LISTO

FAV PIX-FOTO FAVORITA

Delivery-Entrega

Long day work. iam tired, will fo to bed now... byeee
    largo dia, estoy cansado, me voy a cama.... chaooo.

-Nelson
    Advance Detail Chile
    www.advancedetail.webs.com
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Advance Detail Chile-2008 Dodge Nitro

Mama-mia Amigo
    Mucha gracias

i really enjoy your write up & its even has dual lingual. Keep it up

wishing u all the best, in your detailing business. Ceratin to prosper as i see the passion you have for it. Giving yr heart out
    it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: Advance Detail Chile-2008 Dodge Nitro

Great work on the Notro. The paint really pops. Way to go.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');