• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

difference between gold class all wheel cleaner and hot rims all wheel cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between gold class all wheel cleaner and hot rims all wheel cleaner

what is the difference between gold class all wheel cleaner and hot rims all wheel cleaner?

Re: difference between gold class all wheel cleaner and hot rims all wheel cleaner

I dunno, but I didnt like the Gold Class very much.

I would stick with a Hot Rims product.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: difference between gold class all wheel cleaner and hot rims all wheel cleaner

Gold Class All Wheel Cleaner is not as strong as All Wheel Cleaner. Never had a problem with either one of them but I use Wheel Brightener now so...
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
        Gold Class All Wheel Cleaner is not as strong as All Wheel Cleaner. Never had a problem with either one of them but I use Wheel Brightener now so...
        Same here. For sensitive wheels I use Safe D-greaser or Aluminum wheel cleaner. Though I suppose that GC all wheel cleaner would be just as good for sensitive wheels.
        James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com
        www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
          Same here. For sensitive wheels I use Safe D-greaser or Aluminum wheel cleaner. Though I suppose that GC all wheel cleaner would be just as good for sensitive wheels.
          For sensitive wheels I just use soap and water, then WB for really caked on dirt and grime.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');