• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

As soon as I get out of the office this AM (hopefully by noon) I'll be racing one of my employees to the local Target. At that price I'm stocking up!
    2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

then wait for your reply, give Pm

Comment

I think I'm ganna go back again today and get a couple more...can never have enough qid, qgc, or nxt tech wax
        Addicted

Comment

and I want a Kit please

Comment

So I found my bucket of change lying around, cashed it in and went back to the target in riverdale and cleaned them out for the last 5 that they had..of course at 5 bucks a piece again...last night around 7pm when I was there, there was about 12 left even after I took my original 4...but I found 5 more tucked away on the corner that nobody could really see..the cashier told me wow these things are popular today, and that some people came and took all of them in mass quantities like me, sooo who was it ?! Lol keep in mind the shelf doesn't label it as 5 bucks, it says its 14$, but when u ring them up they are 5..so whoever took them all must of known they were 5$, which means they were from MOL, so fes up ! Lol
            Addicted

Comment

Got to confess! Picked up 6 more at Riverdale this morning. I thought that was all (it was more than I need but have a few lucky people in line for a sweet gift ). Glad you found those other ones tucked away .
              Guy
              01 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
                Got to confess! Picked up 6 more at Riverdale this morning. I thought that was all (it was more than I need but have a few lucky people in line for a sweet gift ). Glad you found those other ones tucked away .
                LOL i had a feeling it was you guy...after all, you were the one who told me about it !!! riverdale was the only one that had it for 5 bucks and had a lot...so i officially have 9 kits, and plus 1 more that i bought months ago when it was still 20$...i swore there were aboout 12 left last night, and today when i got there, the shelf was cleaned !!! i got all frustrated and what not, i turn the corner, and BAM 5 of them are sitting on the bottom shelf on the corner around where they normally are..so i said, ehhh you know what, if i get only a couple, ill regret not getting them all..so thats why i did lol thanks for the good find man. made me a happy camper
                Addicted

Comment

When i called yesterday they said they had 19 left, I picked up 10, you got 9, MOL got them all!!! lol. Guy.
                  Guy
                  01 Mustang GT

Comment

LOL !!! then that means it was all between me and you..the best part is when today i went, the cashier told me "wow these are really popular today" i go "yeah because theyre 5 dollars !!" and she goes yeh someone came in and bought a bunch..and i was like how many ? and she goes "a ton " lol and i literally said to her, its probably the same person who told me they were here
                    Addicted

Comment

$10 at Target off Sports Arena Blvd in San Diego, and there are a lot. I didn't buy any because I really don't need any of the products. I still have 6 of last year's Walmart Meguiars kits sitting at home. If they drop to $5 I may buy some to use as promotions to upsell full paint corrections.

Comment

I just scored these for $5 at Target on Bald Hill Rd in Rhode Island. They were on sale from the holiday season... Naturally, I bought as many as I could carry out of the store

It was worth it for ONE of the products alone - all the extras are just bonuses. I plan to use some as gifts, etc.
                        -----

Comment

Down to $10.00 in Cola SC....
                          -Freeman

Comment

Shorewood, IL Target HAD 24, now down to 20. Dropped one off at Mom's house so I won't have to lug my stuff over. The other 3 are in my walk in closet with the 3 Rubbermaid containers that holds my kit. Sponges all went in to my wheel/tire care container.

And a thumbs up to Tuck91 for sharing that our local Target stores had joined the rest on clearance pricing. Our local store still showed $20 on Feb. 1.
                            I wouldn't have checked until our next trip in a few weeks without the notice, and who knows by then they may have been gone.
                            2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Great deal! I just purchased four (4) kits for $5.00 each.

Comment

Went to both my Targets this afternoon..... and the shelf was empty. I should have bought them for 5 bucks on Friday when I had the chance, I thought they would still be there today.

At least you guys are enjoying them.
                                Nick
                                Tucker's Detailing Services
                                815-954-0773
                                2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');