• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiars Show Car Shine Kit ~ $20 at Target

I've seen the gift set in PepBoys in one of the location in Las Vegas for $14.99.

Comment

Going to pick up a couple more today to use for gifts and door prizes for my truck clubs car show next year. Maybe they will have them marked down?

Comment

I have found them at a couple more Targets in my area. Seems they are starting to make their way around. Hopefully the price is eventually reduced.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

OK, this is starting to annoy me. The Pep Boys in Joliet and Naperville hasn't had the gift set in either location, just an empty spot on the shelf above the price tag. Have made five visits between the two stores starting on Black Friday and going every third or fourth day to one of them since.
          Last edited by paulcr39; Dec 12, 2009, 09:53 PM. Reason: spelling
          2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

i work at the arlington heights store and i dont even have a spot on the shelf fot it. didnt get the turtle wax kit this year either.

if there is a spot on the shelf at joliet and naperville give me the part number and i will see who has it?
            1984 buick grand national 1987 engine

1989 gmc s15 jimmy 4x4 winter beater

Comment

I picked up one as a Christmas present for me (from my mom) today. I love doing my own Christmas shopping, I always get what I want.
              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
              Calais Auto Detailing
              CalaisDetails@aim.com
              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by andyo View Post
                i work at the arlington heights store and i dont even have a spot on the shelf fot it. didnt get the turtle wax kit this year either.

if there is a spot on the shelf at joliet and naperville give me the part number and i will see who has it?
                From the Joliet store last night: G55042 or 005182-2.

Thank you.
                2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

the brickyard store in chicago has 6 of them and thats it nobody else has them see if your store can transfer them for you

Comment

Originally posted by andyo View Post
                    the brickyard store in chicago has 6 of them and thats it nobody else has them see if your store can transfer them for you
                    Thank you, I'll stop by Joliet store tomorrow.

Comment

brickyard store number is 823

Comment

Just went to Target, and saw it was now $18.99 (from $20.00). I hope it even comes down after Christmas.

Comment

I tried beating the deal with OTC products, price shopping at Wal-Mart. Couldn't beat the package deal, in fact I was way over without wax!
                          -Kyle

Comment

I too have seen this for $18.99, godd deal already but I am not short on any of these items. What are the odd's the price will drop post Xmas?

Comment

I hope Target does not sell it separately (like Walmart did last holidays). The TechWax 2.0 is already well above $15.

Comment

Anyone been checking their Target stores to see if this has been marked down after Christmas? I checked a Target today and they were still $20.

Due to my overstock of some products I will pass until it hits $10. We'll see, hopefully some of you will find them cheap.
                                "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');