• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with leaf marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with leaf marks

Hey people, i hoping for some suggestions on how to get leaf marks of my car paint. Every fall got this problem, normally i take to some one but already did that and its full of marks again. Of course result of having to park under a tree.
    I haven't tried anything yet. Want to see what other people have done for this matter.
    Thx

Re: Help with leaf marks

Can you expand a little bit more about what it is exactly you are experiencing?

Do you mean sap? Pictures would be fantastic, but a little more detail into the problem would be great too.

Comment

Well, out of all the leaves that have landed o nteh car, I had a leaf land on my spoiler once... left a nice etching around the edges. Took a few applications of ScratchX to get it out.

I now try to remove all leaves promptly.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

If you are talking about leaf etchings, I would suggest, a good wash, and then use a paint cleaner to remove the etchings.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

If I understand what you're talking about, it's like a brown outline from the leaf? If so, cleaner wax on a foam pad or microfiber pad gets them off quickly.
          -Kyle

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');