• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Kid on the block!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kid on the block!

Hi all,

My wife and I run a carpet and upholstery cleaning business and also detail cars. Generally while I, or my tech is out on the road doing carpets in homes, we keep the shop open all day doing cars, area rugs etc.

Anyway, car detailing has become a major part of our business now. We clean 2 cars a day, five days a week, all year long. We have been averaging 200 cars a year for the past two years. We have a shop with plenty of lighting and heated for winter.

I came to this board because we are ready to increase our detailing packages. UP until now we have been basically Steam clean, wipedown, windows, wash, detail tires and paste wax on our cars and we want to add new packages to take it to the next level.

Im hoping to get some tips and ideas on how to develop new higher end packages and also what products to use. The meguiars line are terrific and we use them, but there are so many variations we need to learn more about what to use and what is or isnt needed.

I'll start a post under detailing asking for suggestions on a new package. Thanks all!

Richard Baldwin
    Expert Carpet Care

Re: New Kid on the block!

Hello and Welcome

Comment

Re: New Kid on the block!

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');