• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dewalt Heavy-Duty 7"/9" Electronic Variable Speed Polisher - DW849

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dewalt Heavy-Duty 7"/9" Electronic Variable Speed Polisher - DW849

PM me once you find out and we'll talk for sure

Comment

still available

Comment

I still think mine has been the "best offer" yet, considering my willingness to follow through.
        2009 Meguiar's VW Bus Extreme Make Over Team.

Comment

Is the bid at $120 so far?
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

140 shipped is the lowest im going. its still gonna cost me a bit to ship the buffer

Comment

new for $160 through Amazon (shipped and no tax) and you get the warranty.
              NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                new for $160 through Amazon (shipped and no tax) and you get the warranty.
                I just looked at amazon and they are all 170 + shipping

So please stop cluttering up my ad with false info. Your either gonna buy or it not. I dont get why so many of you are trying to make my price look bad.

The buffer is new never used and still in packaging. Alot of you are acting like this is a used item.

SO please if your not intrested dont post in my ad. Out of respect

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                  How about trading me for some product?! I have lots of new Meguiar's goods. Pads, M105, M205, Detailer, Consumer stuff...

If you want e-mail me: iamwaxman@aol.com.

I like that buffer.
                  I currently have a Makita and two old Black & Decker 6138 Buffmaster's (they are the same as your DeWalt).

How's this sounding for you now?
                  Kevin Brown
                  NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

If your in the lower 48 states shipping is $12 cross country.
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Stop breaking the guys balls. Just buy it or stop postong prices for a online bulk buyer.I don't think this is a fire sale.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');