• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys!

Just started looking around this forum a couple of days ago. Man have I found out that their is a lot more to detailing and waxing your car than I thought. I was really confused on all the different product selections but now I feel like I can make the best choice on what I need to detail my car.

Thanks for all the time you guys put in for your customers. I would have just ended up waxing my car with out clay, cleaning, polishing and checking exactly what my car needs. My car would have just ended up looking like a shiny mess with out this forum!

Re: Hey Guys!

MOL sure did helped alot of people.
    Learning new things everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Evanstewy View Post
      Just started looking around this forum a couple of days ago. Man have I found out that their is a lot more to detailing and waxing your car than I thought. I was really confused on all the different product selections but now I feel like I can make the best choice on what I need to detail my car.

Thanks for all the time you guys put in for your customers. I would have just ended up waxing my car with out clay, cleaning, polishing and checking exactly what my car needs. My car would have just ended up looking like a shiny mess with out this forum!
      Welcome Aboard
      Your story is like so many others and Meguiar's and MOL will help you put the Passion on your Paint.

I used to have people ask me why I charge so much just to wax there car, Than I would have them wax a spot on the hood and I would do a 5 step right beside there spot and just look at them and smile and than I had a new customer for life.

Around here the only DUMB questions are the ones you do not ask.

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

welcome to MOL :]...

in the beginning we were all blind about detailing,
          once you enter MOL, we all own and share our passion to fellow detailers and new people around the world
          Ganesa,
          Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Thank's for the Welcome!

I had a lot of "dumb" questions but after browsing and searching around the forum, almost all of them have been answered. I think the coolest thing is finding all the different options and choices you have to choose from to detail your car. I really was hating all the options at first but now that I understand them I am really glad they are there.

I almost have a routine setup in my head on how to care for my car.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');