• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N00B From Gainesville Florida Home of the Florida Gators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N00B From Gainesville Florida Home of the Florida Gators

Hello everyone I am new to the forums and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been a guest here a few times and always found quality comments from the memebers. I have been detailing for about 14 years with three of them professionally, I run a blog, gainesville detailing. com and blog about everything automotive as well as the web. Do we have any other bloggers on here?
    gainesvilledetailing.com is my blog about anything and everything automotive as well as the web since both are my passion.

Re: N00B From Gainesville Florida Home of the Florida Gators

Hi and welcome to MOL!

I removed your clickable link as you need to have a minmum of 30 posts to do so. Thanks for understanding. I'm figuring you will be up to 30 posts in no time!

Andy M.
    MOL Moderator
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

ya no biggie, i just set every thing up. Thanks for correcting
      gainesvilledetailing.com is my blog about anything and everything automotive as well as the web since both are my passion.

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');