• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110 V2 - Lets ROCK AND ROLL BABY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G110 V2 - Lets ROCK AND ROLL BABY!

Originally posted by kerrinjeff View Post
    Torque also comes into play here. The PC seems to have more torque than the Griot's DA and is therefore bogs down less under load. The G110 V2 seems to have the most torque of all
    well i dont mind. im a rotary engine owner (rx7) and i dont need the dang torque!!!

oh wait yes i do.. since the units dont have turbo option....

Comment

I cant wait to get my hands on one and put it thru it's paces, Because of some of the issues with the G110 I have been a little hesitant to give it a work out.

Comment

Nice work Joe!

I should have waited and got the V2 instead. Oh well...

I'm looking forward to seeing you correct that Lambo!
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the videos and your thoughts on the new G110 v2 Joe.

I'm very impressed with how much smoother it sounds and how in your videos it appears to maintain it's speed when downward pressure is applied compared to the PC which is the same as my old G100. There seems to be a more equal increase in speed between each speed setting as well. The old G100 and PC had some pretty dramatic increases in speed between some of the speed settngs. Seem to be a lot more even with the new one.

Thanks Joe. Looking forward to your other videos.
          Brian

Comment

Great Videos! Excited to get mine and give it a test in the spring.

Comment

I have used the G110 v2 for the last two week sand I like this machine. We have named it "BEEFY".

Its allot of machine for the money.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                I have used the old Griots. After testing it I returned it.
                That was the old one. I don't think you would return the new one if you give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoranC View Post
                  That was the old one. I don't think you would return the new one if you give it a try.
                  You in Covina every now and then arnt you???
                  Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Does anyone know where I can buy the cheapest Porter Cable or Meguiars DA? I do not care if it's the previous models. I am a bit low in cash.

Comment

You in Covina every now and then arnt you???
                      Yes. PM me your number and I'll try to make it happen.

Comment

six2six9six4zero8zero8

Comment

just ordered my v2 !
                          Addicted

Comment

six2six9six4zero8zero8
                            Oh boy, it seems that now we need decoder rings for everything on MOL

Comment

Great job on the demonstration video makes me want to get one.

That looks like a very comfortable stool on the 3rd video; where could i find one just like that. I did some research with no luck. Help would be greatly appreciated.
                              Last edited by Y34V8; Dec 29, 2009, 01:44 PM. Reason: Lack of info

Comment

Originally posted by Y34V8 View Post
                                Great job on the demonstration video makes me want to get one.

That looks like a very comfortable stool on the 3rd video; where could i find one just like that. I did some research with no luck. Help would be greatly appreciated.
                                Google " Racatac " and you'll get some info, they definitely are not cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');