• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polish

has anybody used the full 3 steps in the deep crystal system..

Yep...

I used it back when it first hit the market before I got 'silly' with this detailing stuff.

It's an EXCELLENT, very easy to use, multi-step process designed to be fool-proof... I used it all by hand and removed it all by hand. It left a great shine and really did well with the majority of my swirls and spider marks.

I'd definately recommend it to someone that want maximum POP with minimal effort.

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

The Deep Crystal system is great! When i first started waxing my cars I used it and I have nothing but good things to say about it. It costs next to nothing, you can find it anywhere and it does the job. I have since moved to Meguiars #26 and now to NXT to get a little longer lasting finish.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I agree with Rockpick and gb387 The Deep Crystal three-step is an excellent system. Inexpensive, easy to get, easy to use and great results.
        Don
        12/27/2015
        "Darth Camaro"
        2013 Camaro ... triple black
        323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

I really like Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner...Especially with Meguiar's DA Poiisher...I don't use DC polish & DC Wax anymore, I switched over to Meg's pro line.
          r. b.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');