• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADS has Meguiar's G110V2 Dual-Action Polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADS has Meguiar's G110V2 Dual-Action Polisher

Just ordered mine. Still showing availability as of this posting...

Dear Valued Customer,

Be the first to get the New Meguiar's G110V2 Polisher! We have a special premier shipment (25 Units) of the new polishers arriving on Monday November 30th. We take great pride in being the leader of Meguiar's new product availability and you are being offered a special premier purchase opportunity because you are on our pre-order list. The new G110V2 Polishers will be activated as "in stock" and allow you to purchase them at exactly 10:00 AM Pacific Time (California Time) on Friday November 27th (Black Friday). The 25 polishers will be sold on a first come first serve basis and the items will be deactivated as "out of stock" when the 25 are sold. The polishers will be arriving to our warehouse on Monday November 30th and your order will be packed and shipped late Monday afternoon or early Tuesday morning. More polishers are scheduled to arrive sometime in the first week of December. If you are not able to purchase the polisher on this premier special we will email you when the next shipment arrives.

Rick Meyer
    Auto Detailing Solutions www.autodetailingsolutions.com
    (602) 317 9519

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
    BOB

Re: ADS has Meguiar's G110V2 Dual-Action Polisher

The wife just called me and confirmed she was able to get me one Got the six pack, some bonnets and a qt of ONR.

I was a little worried because according to the pre order notice we got, they were only getting 25 and I was sure my luck wouldn't be that good. Turns out the wife was on top of it.

Really looking forward to seeing how this tool will improve my results!

Comment

I felt like I was getting my boarding pass on Southwest. Just talked to Rick and he's almost out of this first allocation.
      "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
      BOB

Comment

I feel like a kid again waiting for Santa Clause. I guess this year he'll come in a truck and brown uniform LOL.

Learn how to use this thing on the wife's truck and then on to my car for some real work....

Comment

im gonna wait a lil while b4 i get one...make sure the bugs are worked out
          Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
          1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
          1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
            im gonna wait a lil while b4 i get one...make sure the bugs are worked out
            I usaully don't rush out and buy the hottest newest stuff, but I was going to get a V1 anyway so when I heard this was coming I decided it was worth waiting for

I don't know if it'll work bugs out, but I bet it'll work the swirls out

Comment

Ordered mine at exactly 1:02 lol There were still some left half hour later when I checked.

Comment

Just a note. I ordered a ton of additional items including a gallon of ASD D160 and the shipping stayed the same. Good time to stock up on heavy or inexpensive miscellaneous items.
                BOB

Comment

Originally posted by RGP View Post
                  Just a note. I ordered a ton of additional items including a gallon of ASD D160 and the shipping stayed the same. Good time to stock up on heavy or inexpensive miscellaneous items.
                  SOunds like pretty good service. This is my first order from ADS, although I have a very loooooong shopping list of other stuff I want from there too. I was pretty impressed with the fact they were honest about stock levels and second shipment dates up front. So many places do a really shady job of disclosing their Black Friday stock levels on the new hot goodies. So far, I have been very impressed with their service and look forward to sending in that shopping list in the spring

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');