• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep power gone wild?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep power gone wild?

Well I'm glad you guys got the rep power under control. I started this year with 4 points and a couple months ago mysteriously dropped to three points. Since I primarily lurk, I figured maybe that was due to inactivity. With your latest efforts I'm down to two. I hope you will leave it alone now or I'll be banned for Christmas. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
      I would have about another 1,500 posts or so on top of what I have.
      For what it's worth, I lost 5000 posts to my post count due to the switch... some really good threads were lost too, like the one where Jason, Kevin Brown, Tom McDonald, Mike Pennington and myself sanded and buffed the 1950 Teal Ford Woody, I think there were 200 photos in that thread alone.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by SHYNEMAN123 View Post
        I put that at the end of a Mike Phillips quote.When he was Begging for Rep points LOL

I need to set something up with Andy again and we will get a couple of us easterners together and burn some paint. There is a new Private training center close by I think we could get the use if there were more than 4 or 5 interested.

I have been Detailing and running the wheel over cars,trucks,trailers,boats,Air planes and anything else that needed a shine for over 31 years and have taught dozens and the look on the owners face is all the REP I need. I post on here to help when I can and to share Photos of neat projects I have the privilege to work on and results you can achieve with great products and to share knowledge I have gained by my own experience and form others, newbes and Pros alike.

So please take all my Rep points and buy a Soldier who swallows sand dust all day a better piece of body armor that he or she can come home in one piece.
        That would be most excellent if you guy's held an open garage up in Dillsburg.....even better since it's only 40 or so minutes away!
        You can count me in, theres still PLENTY that I need to learn and get my newbie hands on!!!

I totally agree with you on the rep issue. The look on someones face when they are reunited with their now shiney car is all the rep I need! Your knowladge is greatly appreciated!!

You can take my rep too and put it towards better gear for the troops. I know running around in a 35 pound vest on top of all the other gear you gotta carry all day in 140+ degree heat is no fun at all!!
        For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
          For what it's worth, I lost 5000 posts to my post count due to the switch... some really good threads were lost too, like the one where Jason, Kevin Brown, Tom McDonald, Mike Pennington and myself sanded and buffed the 1950 Teal Ford Woody, I think there were 200 photos in that thread alone.

Oh yes, many threads! All of them they put up were great!

Comment

I like the rep point system.

From my prospective, please don't eliminate it.

Although I do like the newer, more modest rep numbers.

Someone give me some points!
            r. b.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');