• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Receieved my professional catalog today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receieved my professional catalog today

I have to say, I really like the new look that Meguiars gave to there professional catalog, sharp looking With each product it gives a nice description of what does what. I was also pleased with the new Detailer Line look and also nicely done of how each product is described. I also thought was very cool is how the Ultimate Wipe comes in a 20pack now, you can get these either from Meguiars or Auto Detailing Solutions.

Also I guess out of courtesy, Meguiars sent there latest consumer catalog with the promotional stuff on the NXT line and a chance to win a car sweepstakes. So to say goob job to Meguiars for there new professional line catalog look AR

You're very right... the new catalogs are exceptional! We're glad you like them!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I second the look of the new pro/detailer catalogs!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

How new is the new catalog? I have the one with the grey cover. Is there a newer version? I read mine over and over.

Comment

How do you get on the mailing list??
          SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Newport Viper
            How do you get on the mailing list??
            Call Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700 and ask to be placed on their mailing list, or be here on the 11th and I'll hand you one in person.

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I agree the new professional catalog is nice, but wait till you get to see the new catalog with all the new products for 2005. I snagged one at SEMA and the pages are high gloss, almost makes you wanna wax it.
              Later,
              Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
              Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');