• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Detail Chile- 1998 Honda Civic Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Detail Chile- 1998 Honda Civic Coupe

Heloooo again friends,

i has been president election week here in Chile so every buisness has been real slow this past days, but saturday about 12:30 am start talking with a person that added me on msn, he said that he wanted a correccion for his car, exterior only because he had the interior done like 2 days ago, well we decided next day (sunday) would be great, so i told him i would show up at about 9am the next day at his house to pick up the car, this was just a normal correccion nothing out of the ordinary, but this is what i found while driving the clients car back to my "workplace"...

aparantly the vehicle had the interior "cleaned" but the only thing they did was spray "SILICONA" that is like a liquid silicone that is used alot here in chile, it give a REAL shiny and Greasy surface that i hate. it made driving a nightmare wth the sun reflecting on the dash.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Holaaa nuevamente amigoss,
    Ha sido elecciones aca en chile asi que la mayoria de los negocios a estado muy lento estas semanas, pero el sabado como a las 12:30 de la manana me agrego un cliente por MSN, que necesitaba un detallado exterior solamente ya que el interior lo habia mandado a limpiar hace 2 dias, asi que nos coordinamos para las 9 am del proximo dia (el domingo) para ir a buscar el auto a su domicilio, todo fue una correccion normal, lo unico fue la molestia del brillo del tablero en todo el viaje a mi casa....

Al parecer mandaron a limpiar el interior, pero lo unico que hicieron fue tirar silicona en todos lados, que parecia aceite de comer.

Well lets start with the begining pictures:
    comenzemos con las fotor al llegar:

now the main reason this client contacted me was because of white overspray paint, he had took the car to a wash and wax but it did not help a thing ..the cars surface was very rough with contaminants, so about 2 hours of claying were needed to remove it all, after the detailed wash, the car was preped for correccion
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    la razon mayor por la cual me contacto el dueno era por rociado de pintura, ya que pintaron un cerco con pintura anticorrosiva y cayo en todo el auto, el lo llevo a lavar y encerar pero no le ayudo en nada, la superficie estaba terrible con contaminantes, aprox 2 horas fueron tomadas por el descontaminado via Megs Mild Clay. Despues de el lavado detallado, el auto fue preparado para correccion,

Exaust was hand polished-Escape pulido a mano:

then correction began-Luego comenzo la correccion:

we had a cloudy day so i could not get very detailed pics, but this is a before, and after
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    tuvimos el dia medio nublado, asi que las fotos no se ven muy bien del cambio pero ahi les va un antes y depues,

now the headlamps had alot of trouble, they were yellow, but after some fixing we were able to bring them back to the best i could, they were cracked from the inside.
    ---------------------------------
    ahora las luces estaban terribles,estaban amarillos, pero despues de arreglarlos los logre regresar a lo mejor que se pudo ya que estaban partidos por el sol.

Before-Antes:

After-Despues:

now we where finished..... BUT, i wanted to take some pics of the interior that was "cleaned" so i taped a 50-50 of the steering wheel and took a pic of the real way to make a surface clean.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    ahora estabamos listos..... PERO, queria tomar unas fotos del interior, que segun estaba limpio, asi que tape la mitad del manurio y tome una foto de como deberia quedar:

and on the door panel:
    y en el panel de la puerta:

now some finished pictures: y las fotos finales:

and a "little something" i give out to my clients, Meguiars should send me some "freebies" because of the free advertising iam giving them here in CHile jaja
    3-6 Buisness cards
    1- car care guide,
    1-Service order
    1-Meguiars Catalog
    1-Product sample
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Advance Detail Chile- 1998 Honda Civic Coupe

very nice ! if you dont mind me asking..what did you use to clean the leather steering wheel ?
    Addicted

Comment

Nelson, Great work once again. I bet the owner was thrilled when you returned his car to him. Is he going to let you do a complete interior detail?
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by speed3blackmica View Post
        very nice ! if you dont mind me asking..what did you use to clean the leather steering wheel ?
        thanks!! the interior was plastic/vinyl so i used some APC, warm water, and a soft brush.

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
        Nelson, Great work once again. I bet the owner was thrilled when you returned his car to him. Is he going to let you do a complete interior detail?
        thanks!! yeah the owner was very happy, his dad saw the car and loved it so he is probably going to bring his car (legacy) over at the end of the month. i ofered him the interior and he want's it done also, but with christmas coming, he is saving some money .
        Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

that car looks so good! I wonder why they didn't want the interior done..
          A Pontiac is a Chevy with better trim.

Comment

ahh very nice. i like very much !
            Addicted

Comment

Absolutely beautiful work!!! 'Nuff said!
              For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Holaaa nuevamente amigoss,
                astounding amazing absolutely astonishing....i cant think of any other words...except when u score prefect in yr exam u just get a A

congrats amigos ma ma mia

mucha gracias
                it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Great work Nelson!! I am very impressed with your thoroughness and attention to detail.
                  Tracy
                  765-413-7547
                  Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');