• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product Review: Shampoo Plus, Super Soap, Hyperwash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Review: Shampoo Plus, Super Soap, Hyperwash

So i finally had the chance to use the 3 Detailer Line shampoos on my personal car...and i just want to give you guys a breif review on each of them for the people who want to try them out..keep in mind this is for a 2 bucket wash, no foam guns used.

Hyperwash

Hyperwash is an amazing product...you literally only need 1 ounce of this product (one pump if you have the tolco gallon pump)...it mixes very easily..foams up very nice...very lick on the surface, cleans extraordinary well, its just a great product...if your a person who washes cars all day long, and need a product that isnt going to be an empty container, then this is the product for you..

Super Soap

This shampoo really had me wondering how it would perform...to start off, it smells like bubble gum ! it mixes very quickly...the first i noticed is that its SUPER SLICK..it feels like melted butter gliding across your paint..unbelievably slick is all i can say...it doesnt foam up too much in a traditional bucket wash..it sort of just leaves a soapy watery look behind after you've made your passes...however, when meguiars says it breaks down quickly, it sure does...it takes almost no effort to rinses the soap off your car...this is great for winter washing because its less time you are outside, and its great for saving water.

Shampoo Plus

Okay here we go...Shampoo Plus, Wow is all i have to say...its my personal favorite..Foams up very very nicely...the suds last a long time...through out each pass, the foam doesnt die away...it rinses easy, and the gloss it leaves behind is amazing. its my "go to" wash
    Addicted

Re: Product Review: Shampoo Plus, Super Soap, Hyperwash

Thanks for the review, I have too much soap to buy anymore. I've wanted to use Shampoo+ as i've heard great reviews, glas to hear the supersoap seems very slick
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke View Post
      Thanks for the review, I have too much soap to buy anymore. I've wanted to use Shampoo+ as i've heard great reviews, glas to hear the supersoap seems very slick

Super Soap is literally "super" slick...i havent used gold class in a long time now but i think it may be slicker than gold class...shampoo plus leaves behind an insane gloss to the finish which you just cant beat..and it think its about 15 or 16 dollars a gallon...I'd really like to try M62 shampoo
      Addicted

Comment

ADS stole my heart and all my funds, so no soap even @ a tempting price. The math comes out to something insane like .02 cents a gal with the Hyperwash. If its anything close to gold glass with slickness I don't think i could find a problem.
        "Every moment frontin and maxin
        Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
        "

Comment

I like Shampoo Plus the most out of the three you reviewed. But I use a fair amount of NXT and Deep Crystal soap as well.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
            I like Shampoo Plus the most out of the three you reviewed. But I use a fair amount of NXT and Deep Crystal soap as well.

NXT is another great soap that i too, love to use...

i like deep crystal for wheels and what not
            Addicted

Comment

I also really like the Shampoo plus. They finally eased off the water restrictions here. Can't wait to give the cars a shampoo plus wash.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

I too love Meg's Shampoo Plus, it's my go to car soap. But... this may change after I try out the new Ultimate Wash & Wax, until then Shampoo Plus just rocks.
                Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Hey everyone, I have a couple of questions about Meguiar's professional series car washes, those being Hyperwash, Super Soap and Shampoo Plus. How do those three compare to consumer washes like Gold Class, Nxt and Ultimate Wash and Wax?

Also, since I know that Super Soap smells like bubble gum, what do Hyperwash and Shampoo Plus smell like? Just curious. Thanks for your time.
                  Strader327

Professional photographer and owner of STRADER Motorsports Photography

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strad...41121349262327

Comment

i wish i could really say....shampoo plus just smells like heaven in a bottle. hyper wash is more along the lines of a commercial cleaner smell but not to be confused with something that you cant get your nose near
                    Addicted

Comment

I will definitely have to try some Shampoo Plus when my Gold Class runs out. I think Gold Class is a great wash, but sometimes I find that it doesn't get all of the dirt off of things like rubber trim and the more stubborn areas. Do you find the Shampoo Plus is a stronger soap in general?

Comment

I've heard that Shampoo Plus is pretty much the professional version of Gold Class - anyone who can confirm or negate?
                        Francis

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');