• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tire Cleaner Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tire Cleaner Research

cleaning tires cost you a fortune? what are you using?

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Depends on the car and circumstances..

My Daily Driver - If I'm doing one of it's 3 or 4 times a year 'details', then yes, I'll use probably a foam product... otherwise for weekly washes, no..
      Her Daily/Our Weekend V8 - If we are going to a club event, especially if there is a display, then yes I'll do the full on treatment... otherwise weekly, who am I kidding... I still can't help but want her looking good (even if she is going to work the next day) and I'll usually use a foam product..

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
        cleaning tires cost you a fortune? what are you using?

The shine is whats killing me. I use half a bottle of the spray every car wash, it just sprays too much i think.

Comment

ok, still not clear on what you doing. You say "the shine" is costing you a fortune.
          What is "shine"?

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
            ok, still not clear on what you doing. You say "the shine" is costing you a fortune.
            What is "shine"?

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');