• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Dressing.....amazing !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hyper Dressing.....amazing !!

Actually you can get Hyper Dressing in Australia. PM me if you would like details of where you can get it.
    The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
    Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

I'm thinking of picking up the sampler but I'm a little confused on the mixing ratios. How much of this product would I add for a 3:1 ratio in a 32 ounce bottle? Maybe it would be easier to mix by the gallon? I've been really impressed with all the pics that have been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen871 View Post
        I'm thinking of picking up the sampler but I'm a little confused on the mixing ratios. How much of this product would I add for a 3:1 ratio in a 32 ounce bottle? Maybe it would be easier to mix by the gallon? I've been really impressed with all the pics that have been posted.

the bottle has markings on it of how much to fill up with water
        Addicted

Comment

Thanks speed3blackmica.

Comment

This is what I did.. I bought the sample 32oz bottle of Hyper Dressing. Then I bought a second (empty) bottle and a sprayer. There are markings on the sides of the bottles for the different dilution levels, and basically you fill the bottle with water to the dilution level line that you'd like (I did 2:1). Then, once the water is in the bottle, you fill the rest of the bottle (up to where the bottle changes shape) with the product. I shook it to mix.
            www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Yup you got it. That's exactly how to do it !
              Addicted

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');