• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Endurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Endurance

Meguiars Gold Class Endurance... You know I don't hear a lot about this product. I think it deserves a quick mention here. I have used this since it was introduced and I think the stuff is awesome! It lasts and it leaves your tires looking new. I will say it can be a little difficult to use as compared to the "tire foam" but its worth the time and effort.

I am sure others use it, what do other think?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

I'm on my second bottle...Great stuff.

I think I'll wear some latex gloves next time I use it...It's kinda messy!
    r. b.

Comment

I totally agree with you. I have been using it for two years and works great. I find it to last long. I also prefer the way you apply it versus a spray. I have better control.

Comment

I have been using this product for about a year now and think it's great. I agree with guso, this product is less of a mess on your rims than spray on stuff because you have better control.

Comment

I like it too.

I usually apply it at the beginning of a detail, allow it to penetrate and cure to the finish, and then wipe off any exccess at the end of the detail.

One thing for sure, it turns your tires a deep, dark black and keeps them that way.

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I agree with all of you. This product really lives up to what it says on the label. I've noticed that my tires stay black even after I scrub my tires. I only need to apply it every other wash!

I use the high gloss, but do any of you use the regular? Is it still really shiny? I'm looking for a lower shine like brand new tires have.

Slats
            -------------
            John 17:3
            -------------

Comment

Hey slats,

I use the regular, because I for one don't care for the glossy look. The regular just makes the tires look like they were just manufactured. They have a clean black look to them.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Once again I agree with Guso, I too use the regular and have had the same results

Comment

I wish the original formula was more widely available. Mike, if you are listening don't let them discontinue that! I usually pick up a bottle of it whenever I see it on the shelf.

I have to constanty tell myself while doing the tires, "don't eat the tire gel, don't eat the tire gel no matter how good it smells"
                  Bob
                  2001 Laser Red Mustang GT Coupe
                  Click Here for pics of my Mustang

Comment

I have the same problem. Man that stuff does smell good

Comment

I bought a bottle of Endurance about a year ago....didn't really like it. My problem was, unknowningly I bought the high gloss version, I'm not abig fan of the glossy look myself. I will have to try the regular .

Comment

bri9801

Try the regular you won't regret it.

Comment

I too like the regular better than the glossy its a much more "natural" look I guess... and yes it sure smells good enough to eat!
                          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Love it! Put a fresh coat on at every show. I wish I could find the regular kind, I can only find the high gloss. However, if you "buff" the tires with a towel after applying it, it takes some of the "edge" off the shine....

Comment

does anybody have both the gloss and regular, where they could do a side by side comparison with a couple of pics? I use the gloss but would like to see the difference.
                              2019 GMC Sierra
                              1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');