• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Endurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nice thing about the original formula is that with one coat you get a semi gloss appearance but, if you let the first coat sit a while and then put a second on it will get more glossy if that is the look you are going for.
    Bob
    2001 Laser Red Mustang GT Coupe
    Click Here for pics of my Mustang

Comment

Yeah, I would like to see side by side pics as well. I still have 1/3 a bottle of the High Gloss, so if I can ever find the lower gloss I will post some pictures -- too bad shipping is so high.

Slats
      -------------
      John 17:3
      -------------

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
        does anybody have both the gloss and regular, where they could do a side by side comparison with a couple of pics? I use the gloss but would like to see the difference.
        i have both and ask my customers if they prefer the satin or glossy look. i prefer the regular, unless going to a Rx7 meeting. really stands out!!
        Reflections
        Professional Detailing
        Paint Polishing
        Carlos Davila Owner

Comment

Please set a nasty rumour to rest. I have heard the "new" formula of Endurance has added Silicon. Is this correct? If so why?
          Also, has anyone experienced "buildup" of Endurance on their tires. Should this actually occur, could this be improper application?
          "Automotive Detailing with a Passion!"

Comment

crobarcars,
            hi, can't comment on silicone added however mike wrote a great article about silicone not being as bad as we all assume.
            http://www.bettercarcare.com/articles.php?articleId=42

you might find that interesting.
            as to build up, I always wash (scrub) my tires with a white wall cleaner (even thought I don't have white walls) every thrid wash or so. I would guess if you did this , it would remove any build up. beside tires take such a beating ,weather, heat, curbs and what not that I would guess it would wear faster than any signifigant build up would begin. just a thought.
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

2000 - Thank you for your quick response. I have read that article and it is "food for thought". I do not actually use the Endurance product, however an associate of mine at work does and I wanted to squelch these silicon rumours. I agree cleaning and refreshing the product is essential to a healthy look.
              "Automotive Detailing with a Passion!"

Comment

I have both the regular Endurance and the Glossy Endurance tire gel. From use I would say I like the regular shine better as the glossy one is wayyyy to shiny. Glossy I think would be great to accompany the shine with chrome rims etc. The regular Endurance seems to wear a bit better and longer. Doesnt seem to fly all over the sides of the car in the form of black dots. One thing I have tried is the Hot shine on my aunts SLK Mercedes. No splatter on the sides and still a really awesome shine after 2 months. Iam amazed and probably will switch once i use up all my Eudurance on my 5 cars.
                Mercedes-Benz:
                1987 190E 2.6 -Champagne
                1991 300SEL -Smoke Silver
                1992 190E 2.6 -Smoke Silver
                1992 400E -White
                1992 SE300 -Silver

Comment

I tried Hot Shine for the 1st time last week and really liked the way that it soaked up on the tires...Great looking shine too!

P. S. Good to have MOL back online!...This is my 1st post in about 2 weeks!

But I still can't log on to Show Car Garage ...Will it be down long?
                  r. b.

Comment

I use the High Gloss formula on my vehicles. It definitely revives the brown tire look into the brand new tire look.

Comment

Hot Shine is great stuff.
                      r. b.

Comment

Here are some before and afters of Gold Class Endurance High Gloss.

I cleaned the tires with NXT Tire Cleaner and a Versa-Angle Tire Brush.

Before:

After:
                        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I had the Gold Class High Endurance but switched to Hot Shine Trigger Spray for one reason: No matter how much I wiped the tiree, the gel would build up in the grooves like crazy. I could not get it out, no matter what I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by 05PhillyStang
                            I had the Gold Class High Endurance but switched to Hot Shine Trigger Spray for one reason: No matter how much I wiped the tiree, the gel would build up in the grooves like crazy. I could not get it out, no matter what I tried.
                            I have had very good luck with it.... I use an old cotton towel to wipe the tires a second time and really work on the groves.

I agree its not the easiest product to use and does tend to get in the groves but I have not had a sling problem.
                            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I like both of the Endurance gels (high gloss and normal). Also, I like the Hot Shine (in the pump). Good products.
                              Bama

Comment

I wonder if it's possible to thin Endurance down just enough to apply it with a spray bottle?.......That stuff sure is thick.
                                r. b.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');