• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Junkman not likeing Meguiar's consumer products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Junkman not likeing Meguiar's consumer products?

Originally posted by akimel View Post
    Hey there, Junkman. Welcome to MOL and thanks for explaining your views on OTC products. And as others have already commented, thanks especially for your YouTube videos, which I have found both instructive and entertaining. You have a gift. Keep up the good work!

May I recommend one Meguiar's OTC product for you to try out sometime--Ultimate Compound. Its cutting power lies somewhere between M105 and M205. I find it to be much easier to use with my dual action polisher than M105 because of its longer working time, and it finishes down nicely for a compound. At least that has been my experience. And because it's OTC, it's readily available and competitively priced.

Cheers,
    Al
    I'll try it just because of your explanation. Who knows, it may change my opinion. Thanks for the suggestion.
    "Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');