• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone else been so bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: has anyone else been so bored

I do warn anyone waxing the refrigerator, the magnets do not stay on as well. On our refrig. We can have magnet races on our refrig.
    Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

It has been some time since I have been on Meguiar's ON Line, I saw this old thread and wanted to share it again.
      Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy View Post
        It has been some time since I have been on Meguiar's ON Line, I saw this old thread and wanted to share it again.
        It's gunna be a good Friday.

Comment

I was wondering if you got to the cat or not. I'd suggest a mild wash and wax anywhere detergent, making sure to dip the cat between the 2 bucket method while wringing it out. Dry with a water magnet or the leaf blower then condition with a nice polymer or synthetic sealant. In between times you could clean the cat on the fly with the nylon pad brush.
          Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

you just gave me an idea to waterless wash my cat! Your method isn't Eco-Friendly. 2 bucket method will use about 6-8 gals of water... I can wash that cat with a few squirts of product!

DetailingByM.com

Comment

How to Waterless Wash Your Cat

DetailingByM.com

Comment

LOL! I've polished my PS3, it came out pretty good, also polished a guitar. One place my sister laughed at was in the 5th wheel, i cleaned and applied UPW on the shower glass. She later thanked me for how easy it cleans. Score!

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');