• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mountain Run!!! Prescott Valley, AZ ---> Jerome, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mountain Run!!! Prescott Valley, AZ ---> Jerome, AZ

1 week till the event!!!

Comment

A rep from MEGUIAR's will be at the event doing demo's on several products all day!

Clean & shine up your vehicles! This ones going to be a good one!!!

It's gonna be a cool sunny day in PRESCOTT that day! 69 degrees...damn near perfect show weather!

Comment

mrg1981 from my350z.com got a smoking deal for grub & drinks for the mountain run after the show!!! Check it out!!!

OK. I just spoke with the owner of www.jeromemilehighinn.com Mile High Grill and Inn in Jerome, AZ. I pulled some strings to hook you guys all up. They are offering 10% off your total ticket (food and drinks!)!!

Just mention that you are from the CUSTOMS 2 CLASSICS CAR SHOW + Mountain Run and they will autmatically discount your ticket by 10%!

The Mile High Grill offers an excellent variety of homemade food from hand-pressed Angus burgers to southwestern salads topped with chicken or salmon. Check out their menu. www.jeromemilehighinn.com/menu.html

Parking in Jerome can be tricky at times. I would recommend that you park right where the OP posted and just walk down Main St and Mile High Grill is on your right hand side in a 2-story red building.

Detailed directions are here: www.jeromemilehighinn.com/directions.html

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');