• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MPPC for haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPPC for haze

Will MPPC with a PC polishing pad (Sonus orange or green) be useful to remove haze left after DACP with a cutting pad?

Thanks.

Re: MPPC for haze

Originally posted by jvcn
    Will MPPC with a PC polishing pad (Sonus orange or green) be useful to remove haze left after DACP with a cutting pad?

Thanks.
    Hi jvcn,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

I would think it would. Give it a try with the green pad first on the 4.5 setting and see if that works.

What are you working on? and what are you trying to accomplish?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for the info Mike.

I am trying to remove some difficult swirls, waterspots and light scratches from the paint of a dark green Lexus. I have found that either DACP or better 3M PI-III RC removes the swirls with enough effort, but then I need to get the haze.

I have a small sample of 80 (which I can't find locally) and that does a perfect job of "dehazing" and polishing. Just trying to figure out whether I need to order a gallon online.

However, I have MPPP and I thought I might try that also as a followup to the DACP and/or 3M in lieu of #80.

Comment

#80 is available in a 32 oz. size. Either the #80 or MPPC should remove the haze when applied by machine.

I saw a reference to a green pad. I am not familiar with that one.

RamAirV1
        2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');