• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Place for an Aligment In South Orange County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Place for an Aligment In South Orange County

Anyone know of a good place to get an alignment for a lifted truck in South Orange County. I've had 2 places already align my truck and they still can't get it right. My tires are wearing unevenly and appear to have some negative camber, so I need to get my alignment done right because I don't want to go through my tires prematurely cause they're expensive!

I know there is outlaw offroad and 4wheelparts, but anyone know of some other places in case I can't get in there?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Re: Good Place for an Aligment In South Orange County

You guys dont have Express Tire up there do you? Back when I had my Tundra i bought their 3 year alignment deal. Pretty much you pay $100 or something like that and get as many as you want for the time frame, they offer lifetime too but they are non transferrable.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
      Anyone know of a good place to get an alignment for a lifted truck in South Orange County. I've had 2 places already align my truck and they still can't get it right. My tires are wearing unevenly and appear to have some negative camber, so I need to get my alignment done right because I don't want to go through my tires prematurely cause they're expensive!

I know there is outlaw offroad and 4wheelparts, but anyone know of some other places in case I can't get in there?
      Andrew, take it to Big O Tire in Irvine Spectrum area. The place is behind 24 hour Fitness and next to Jiffy Lube.

8767 Irvine Center Drive
      Irvine, CA 92618
      (949) 585-9022

The manger there is super nice and honest with good price and quality job.
      I got tire rotation for free because he liked my shiny car so much.

Comment

^^ +1 ^^ Big O Tires by the Spectrum. Took my wifes X-5 there which is known to have negative camber. Great service!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');