• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Dalton in HD!! Very well done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Dalton in HD!! Very well done!

I thought this was pretty cool. UKs Paul Daltons NEW Miracle Detail video clip.

MIRACLE DETAIL
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Re: Paul Dalton in HD!! Very well done!

He could sure use some nice work clothes And claying with quick wax?!?!?!
    If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
    hire an amateur first.
    King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Originally posted by maarten22 View Post
      He could sure use some nice work clothes And claying with quick wax?!?!?!
      Lets see your video.

I dont know why I didnt embed Paul's video in my first post.....

Here it is.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

that is a sick video !
        Addicted

Comment

Very cool video!
          There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

I saw that over at another site. Amazing! They said he was sponsored by 3m hence all the 3m products.

Great marketing video for sure!

Comment

Slick
              Noticed that he details the wheels off the car, is this done on most details ?

Comment

Originally posted by Malo83 View Post
                Slick
                Noticed that he details the wheels off the car, is this done on most details ?

depends...some wheel spokes are far apart and you can get a brush in their without really killin yourself to get in there, some rims are so complex that the only way to truly fully clean them is to take the wheel off
                Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                  Lets see your video.

I dont know why I didnt embed Paul's video in my first post.....

Here it is.

My response was a bit short It's a really nice video But I don't get all the Paul Dalton hype that you see on a lot of places. He sure is a great detailer, but I don't think he's any better than you, or a lot of other pro detailers. He's just great at marketing.
                  If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
                  hire an amateur first.
                  King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

That's a very cool video!

Originally posted by maarten22 View Post
                    My response was a bit short It's a really nice video But I don't get all the Paul Dalton hype that you see on a lot of places. He sure is a great detailer, but I don't think he's any better than you, or a lot of other pro detailers. He's just great at marketing.
                    I think he's a great professional. Detailing is just like any other business. You'll need to combine things to make you succeed in it and marketing/doing a show while you are working is a part of it.

Out there are a lot of people that talk a lot, and are in the detailing business making money so you need to make something to distinguish yourself from others and make your customer experience unique so you can keep growing.

Comment

That is a great video. Very impressive.

When is your video available to see, Joe. lol
                      quality creates its own demand

Comment

WOW!!! What an awesome video. The intro was breathtaking. Mr. Dalton proves (now that he's using 3M products) that you can achieve stunning, top shelf work without spending a kazillion dollars on handmade waxes and other uber expensive products.

Thank you, Joe, for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed that video. Now its time to watch it again.

Colin
                        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

i really liked that video a lot...to me, although it is marketing and advertising for his business and what, it sends a strong message that its "all about technique" and not just the products you used...a lot of products from all different manufactures are great, some are even better than one another, and some are downright shameful..but given that you use any product that works, if you dont know how to use them properly then your results wont yeild what the product your using says it will do...and clearly from this video you can all see that paul dalton knows his technique, as do many of us here on MOL

so to me thats the message it sends..

technique = quality
                          Addicted

Comment

i wanted to add this in but the 5 minute editing time wouldnt let me..

when i first started using the g110, i was using the machine correctly, held it flat, always had the pad spinning, good pressure on the pad, uniform patters, overlapping by 50%..i was getting good results for defect removal, but it would take about 2-3 passes for full defect removal, and my paint is known for being rather soft !! i watched the "how to use the PC for show car results" dvd and learned little techinques that made over 110% of a difference, i now remove all defects on my paint in one smooth pass

again, technique = quality
                            Addicted

Comment

Cool video, great advertising. Dalton knows how to pitch his services to his niche market.
                              Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
                              --Al Kimel

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');