• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change of careers..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of careers..!

Some members have wondered, and even gone as far to call me to see where I've been, so here's the rundown... Left the auto reconditioning world there's really, no money to be made in (Michigan) unless it's production (CHEAP DETAILING)..Decided to do Facilty /Grounds Maintenence Mowing/snow removal....

I enjoy the outdoors and the cold weather doesn't bother me, there's good money to be made, but it takes time to get established.....
    Plan to keep my own vehicles detailed and some family members, but that's it....Joe
    Joe's detailing (Since 2002)
    ''We begin where the car wash Ends.''
    (269)650-2242

Re: Change of careers..!

Long time no see/talk buddy!

Ya it's pretty bad when a long time buddy has to call another to see what's been going on, and then learn that your buddy's gotten married!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

THERE'S NOW A MISS JOE'S DETAILING (BOY DO I FEEL SORRY FOR HER !)

Just kidding, All the best to you both

LATER
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Our states job czar has repeatedly stated the fastest growing business in WI is Lawn and Garden care. It's due to the aging of the population. There is some moderate start-up cost but the work is steady and the number of seniors is growing rapidly.

I'd say good move.

I just hired a new groundskeeper this year. He aerates, spreads herbicides and pesticides as needed and keeps my lawn cut. He also does landscape design, planting, pruning, and general cleanup. After I started using him two of my neighbors signed on with him as well.
      Jim
      My Gallery

Comment

Good luck in your new career.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for the comments ....
          Joe's detailing (Since 2002)
          ''We begin where the car wash Ends.''
          (269)650-2242