• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UQW... second to none!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UQW... second to none!

At the recommendation of Akimel and Murr1525 I used this product for the first time yesterday and loved the way it went on. Tonight it was raining on the way back from my parent's house so this was the real test.

Well it passed with flying colors as my whole car beaded relentlessly. Another fine product from Meguiars that gives me an excuse to spend more money!

Thanks again to Al and Murr for the excellent recommendation

Re: UQW... second to none!

Ultimate Quik Wax is an amazing product!!
    I love it a lot, and it sure does it's job!!
    I'm glad to hear you had success with the product!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

I was reluctant at first to try this product. I finally tried it and it is a great product. Does a fantastic job.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
        I was reluctant at first to try this product. I finally tried it and it is a great product. Does a fantastic job.
        Yeah, I was the same way. I was used to the brand x spray wax that I really never was pleased with. Bottom line is this product is revolutionary.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');