• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am losing my sanity here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am losing my sanity here...

The events of the past 30 days at my house are causing me to loose my ever loving mind.

Dec 18th my favorite uncle died. On Christmas Eve, my wife and I had an accident in her truck due to inclement winter weather. Last week, I found out my identity has been stolen and the thief took a $1700 check from my mail box that was for me. Then yesterday an 18 wheeler backed into my car at a toll plaza on the tollway. Aside from the damage, I'm frustrated because I'd just spent about 3 hours with the 110v2 polishing and waxing last week.

My wife and I both are in pain from the accidents and the pain meds the docs have given me are clouding my mind a bit which is making finishing my school work even more difficult than usual. That has me really worried because I am supposed to graduate in June and with everything going on, it's been hard to stay up to date on my work,.

The worst of it is that detailing has been my stress valve the past few months. It's about the only time during the week I get a few hours to myself to just htink and do something I enjoy and now both cars are headed off to the shop!

Anyway, I suppose it could be worse but I am jus tnot sure how much more of this I can take!

Re: I am losing my sanity here...

Well, at least you'll get to fix the damage the collision shop does to your paint...

Hang in there, you'll be ok.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

i been in situations like that..i know how it feels..its just like every week something has to happen again and again..just be happy your okay, even on pain killers..eventually both cars will be back....

oh and try asking your neighbors (if your on good terms with them) to detail their cars...thats what i do sometimes when theres just no more i can do to my own
      Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        Well, at least you'll get to fix the damage the collision shop does to your paint...

Hang in there, you'll be ok.
        Let's hope that it comes back right. Of course if not, it'll give me an excuse to place another order with ADS

I was starting to get bugged by the road rash on the front of the car and at least this way it'll be fixed. While I enjoy fixing things, I'm hoping they'll decide my headlights are damaged and need to be replaced as well so I don't have to mess with it.

I'm sure we'll make it through all this, but I would like to at least resolve one major issue before a new one pops up

Comment

Sorry to hear about all that man. I guess sometimes you have to go through some tough times to appreciate the good times. Keep your head up!
          2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
          Black Obsidian

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
            Yup, like pigtails, tracer marks, orange peel, deep buffer swirls, holograms, etc...

Just kidding

Everything's gonna be alright soon, I am sure.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the rough stretch of things happening to you and your wife. I am sure you will make it. Good luck .
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks guys

I know we'll be ok in the long run, I just needed a place to vent.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');