• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the 2010 Season Begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the 2010 Season Begin!

Just wanted to share my excitement of the details to come for 2010. The winter made a damper on my detailing business but things are starting to pick back up! Just finished a 2010 Chevy Camero and have a range rover on the way.

Bring on the SUN!!
    Detailing Enthusiast

Re: Let the 2010 Season Begin!

Agreed. Just had the first nice day in weeks Monday and shined up on an Aura.
    -Kyle

Comment

Nice! Any pictures?
      Detailing Enthusiast

Comment

Amen. I was in Az for a nice little vacation, and between that weather, and the glimmer of sunlight I may get this weekend. I may just may get to do some work!
        "Every moment frontin and maxin
        Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
        "

Comment

Here's hoping everyone has a great year.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hopefully I only have about 2 more months of winter junk before I start detailing agian. I won't detail under 60-65 degrees.....I'm a cold blooded lizard as my wife says!
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

I can't wait for it warm up again. I really can't stand working in this kind of weather but I am dying without money because of the lack of work. My part time pays next to nothing and detailing just pays so much. Warm weather is going to make me some money, all of which is going to be pumped into my Cutlass.
              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
              Calais Auto Detailing
              CalaisDetails@aim.com
              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');