• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing an SUV/Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing an SUV/Truck

If you're doing a clay job or a paint correction job, on lets say a Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade, etc.. do you do the roof?

On a truck, do you do the inside of the bed? Or just ask the customer what they want, and charge extra for detailing the inside of the bed?
    www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Re: Detailing an SUV/Truck

I definitely wouldn't bother with the bed, but the roof is very important. The roof is one of the most neglected and abused areas on large vehicles, so properly claying will help your wax last as long as possible down the road.

Comment

yes deffintely do the roof, even it takes getting a small ladder to get up there, once your up there, it doesnt take very long..the bed on the other hand i wouldnt worry about it too much...i would just take a soft wheel brush and scrub the bed with some car wash soap and rinse it clean
      Addicted

Comment

Depends on the conditon of the truck bed. If its a drop in or spray on liner then I would do it. I wouldnt do a really destroyed one with a bunch of dents and scratches though.

Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

You should always do the roof. IMHO.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Always do the roof...that's where you typically see CC failure.

Comment

Ok
              www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');