• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i clean my motor and with what??(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how can i clean my motor and with what??(pics)

Originally posted by 79elcamino View Post
    that looks really nice i cant wait to do to my engine compartment,thanks

no problem...the only thing with #40 is that it takes a long time to dry if you were to just liberally spray it on and let it air dry (as you would do with hyper dressing)..soi for #40, i spray some onto a brush and apply the dressing manually that way, and as you can see from the picture i posted, thats what i comes out like
    Addicted

Comment

If you're hesitant about using a hose under your hood, as I tend to be, you could try a rinseless clean-up job. From the looks of it your motor isn't too dirty so you could probably get by with going rinseless, especially if your car is a daily driver. Pics and description of my method:

Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

yea it a daily driver and i am a little hesitant do use a hose under the hood since this will be my first time detailing a motor

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');