• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Preview This Saturday at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Preview This Saturday at Meguiar's!

Special Preview This Saturday at Meguiar's!

The day is finally here and our guest are showing up!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Man Superior Shine was there? Haha Its nice to finally see how SpoiledMan's Integra looks like! MOre pictures please!
    Raleigh, Durham, Cary Madman Detailer of Liquid Finish.

Comment

Hey Mike

As usual, another great Meguiars event!

The new products look great. It is good to see how much thought and research went into these new offerings from Meguiars. Looking forward to when they become available.

It was also great to meet Lynn....she's a sweet lady!
      -Bob
      NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

wish I had made it
        Chopped 55 Suburban
        99 3.0 CL
        Family cars:
        1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
        48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
        New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
        Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Very impressive new products. Kawi and I are looking foward to the availibility of them soon. Great presentation and it was most helpful to judge by actually trying them out. The brushes and variety of wiping and drying towels are truly amazing and inovative. Thanks for the opportunity to preview your new products and get to meet other members of the forums. Happy holidays!!!!
          When it looks good, it runs good

Comment

WOW!
            A Big thank you to all at Meguiars!

The new products are very well thought out, and make detailing much easier.
            Love the Quick Detailing Pad!

I will write some reviews soon!
            SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Woob
              ...Haha Its nice to finally see how SpoiledMan's Integra looks like! MOre pictures please!
              I didn't know you cared????

It was great to put our hands on these very useful tools before deciding to purchase them. After seeing how they work, I will be purchasing at least one of most of them. Some of the brushes I want two of and the towels. Anything that will help me get streak free glass I will buy a bunch of!

Thanks Mike and all that made it possible.

Newport, thanks for the ride, I will NEVER forget it!
              Quadruple Honda Owner
              Black cars are easy!

Comment

Oh dude its SilvaBimma @ DC aka thegreatdough via AIM Sorry
                Raleigh, Durham, Cary Madman Detailer of Liquid Finish.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to hear everyone had a good time, you know I did and I'm sure I speak for Jeff and Chad when I say they found the clinic very informative and fun, as they're both car crazy!

I have a ton of pictures to upload and post to this thread, and I'll try to add some tomorrow and Monday.

Mike
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

What an amazing day!!

The pictures and product release on the forum really didn't do the products justice. All I can say is WOW!!! Anyone who missed todays event should be

The hands-on of the products made all the difference in the world and even has me rethinking about which ones I will buy first to replace the ones I've been using for years!

Thanks for the great time and super informative presentation!!!

Some pics from today!

Richard Lin
                    OctaneGuy
                    Last edited by OctaneGuy; Dec 11, 2004, 11:31 PM.
                    Richard Lin
                    ShowCarDetailing
                    5548 E. La Palma Ave
                    Anaheim, CA 92807
                    toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Great Class as usual.
                      I really enjoyed getting the opportunity to examine the new products firsthand. I can't wait to get the new quick detail pad and wheel well brush. Great job to the meguiars development team. I would also like to thank Chad, Jeff, Mike, and Lynn for another great event.
                      Joe

Comment

Thanks Mike, Lynn and all involved. Can't wait to get some of those new products. My baby is shiny. Thank you all again.

Comment

Jirawan, I told you it would shine!
                          Quadruple Honda Owner
                          Black cars are easy!

Comment

And you were right. :-)

Comment

I loved the new brushes to a huge extent. Pretty much until today I didn’t realize how important and useful simple brushes can be in a complex matter. Man I loved the shapes, grips and different handles - I can imagine myself currently holding one and cleaning the wheels. In a strange way it is as if they are addicting products, freakily awesome!

The different types of drying towels are a newly discovered market to me never before known existed, thank you for introducing these products to my knowledge . Man, you guys have seriously thought me much more about professionally detailing an automobile compared to my old conventional ways. Thank you sooooo much.

It was really cool that Jeff and Chad even considered telling us about the new products, nonetheless try them out. Thank you Chad and Jeff, I felt honored to be able to consume such information as well as help in the development of the new products.

I got some pictures, most of them focused on David’s amazingly scratch and swirl free Dandelion Yellow RT/10 that was almost liquid like. That’s saying something when the color is light! It was a pleasure to finally meet you, David you were a nice and generous person. http://www.albertfattal.com/Meguiars3.htm

I also took some photos of the Crystal Cove show. Today’s top dog was the Cerrera GT: http://www.albertfattal.com/CrystalCove4.htm

Mike goes through so much organizing these events for us as I just recently found out, not only for the Saturday detail clinics but almost literally twenty four hours on hand to answer everybody's questions no matter how small or huge they are. Does Bary know you work so much? Thank you for devoting your free time on Saturday to drive all the way down the Meguiar's Inc. just to hang around with some of the best car fans. Mrs. Lynn Phillips was there too which nice to meet her for the first time - Hi Mrs. Phillips. It feels like everybody is my family whenever I go to these clinics.
                              Last edited by AlbertFattal; Dec 11, 2004, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');