• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Preview This Saturday at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albert brought his Jeep Liberty in dirty, but it's going home sparkling clean!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Dean's blue Beetle all polished up and looking spry!

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Mike,

Regarding washing brush, how long Meguiar's washing brush last? It was much easier to use brush to wash cars, rather than bend over with washing mit, but I am just wondering how often I need to replace them.
        03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

Originally posted by cafemoc
          Hi Mike,

Regarding washing brush, how long Meguiar's washing brush last? It was much easier to use brush to wash cars, rather than bend over with washing mit, but I am just wondering how often I need to replace them.
          Hi cafemoc,

Meguiar's new accessory line is Professional Grade. The are designed to be used by professionals and enthusiast alike, as such they are all built to the highest standards possible. Will they wear out with use? Of course, everything does. That said, you will find these tools to be the highest quality available on the market. And if you don't, Meguiar's offers and stands behind their warranty. If you're not satisfied with any Meguiar's product, we'll refund your money.

How's that?

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

That sounds SUPER!!

Thanks Mike

Comment

I think these are the last of my photo's from this event. Here our forum member, [g]GhettoCivic[/b] pulls his car around to wash and test out our new tools in the accessory line.

After washing he pulls it into the garage and polishes the paint with the help of some other memebers...

Looking good!

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

some looser stole my DA

Mike,
                I just found out this morning that some looser stole DA, Dremel Toolkit, Leather Jacket, and
                Meguiar's new Towels from past Saturday event

It was my fault, left garage door open over night, and looser took my stuff

Please let me know if you have any special package deal for DA again.

Thanks,

-- Toshi

Comment

Re: some looser stole my DA

Toshi, that's just awful!!! Did you file a police report? I think it's probably a neighbor or someone nearby that sees you cleaning your MINI all the time.

Just to clarify this post, Toshi and myself donate our personal DA's to the club so we can do these detailing clinics. We'd never get all the cars done with just my DA alone, so Toshi always brings his. Hopefully we can get a replacement for you, somehow, before our next event.

Anyone in the Palos Verdes or surrounding LA areas--if you see someone selling a cheap PCDA with a handle and PC backing plate, but no box, please let us know, as it could be Toshi's-especially if they also have the new Meguiars yet to be released Microfiber towel.

Thanks

Richard
                  Mike,
                  I just found out this morning that some looser stole DA, Dremel Toolkit, Leather Jacket, and
                  Meguiar's new Towels from past Saturday event

Thanks,

-- Toshi
                  Richard Lin
                  ShowCarDetailing
                  5548 E. La Palma Ave
                  Anaheim, CA 92807
                  toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Toshi,

I'm so sorry that happened to you and during the holidays too. Someone is getting a very good Christmas presents that don't belong to them. I just don't understand people who lie, cheat, and steal. You know "Santa" is watching. They'll get theirs when the time comes.

Sorry again. I hope Mike can do something for you.

Jirawan

Comment

• Re: some looser stole my DA

Mike,
                      I just found out this morning that some looser stole DA, Dremel Toolkit, Leather Jacket, and Meguiar's new Towels from past Saturday event

Thanks,

-- Toshi
                      Hi Toshi,

Tough break, sorry to hear of this misfortune. Let me see what I can do.

Mike
                      Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear your unfortunate situation.

These products are quite useful and the wheelbrush seems very promising. I am curious to the car wash brush as I feel quite nervous having any brush rub against the car. Scares me. Would it give you swirls/scratches when it becomes older?

We've had snow and I am afraid to use the snow brush to take the snow off... kinda of a obsession of having a swirl-free car.

I'm also very interested in the new tire NXT products. Maybe a preview of those products in action?
                        1995 Camry LE- Forest Green Pearl/Ivory Cloth
                        2004 Sienna XLE Limited- Blue Mirage Metallic/Stone Leather

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');