• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you need to use ColorX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you need to use ColorX?

I liked how this product turned out, and wanted to know if you only have to use ColorX once, or every month or so like waxing.

You only have to use this product once correct? Or does the glossy shine go away after a while? thanks for helping

Hello brandon_k_w! Welcome to meguiarsonline.com!

Your question about Color-X is a VERY good one! Unfortunately, I'm not very familar with the Color-X product but, I know we have some folks floating around here that have used it and know it very well.

My hunch is that you will have to re-utilize the product but, only you will probably know when it's time to reapply as everyone has different environmental conditions which influence a products long term durability as well as overall shine.

But, like I said, I'm going to defer your question to those who know it better than me... Please stay tuned as I assure you that you'll receive an answer!

Again, welcome to our forums!

--RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Good question -- i'm going to try Color X soon. Any info on this will be helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');